- Ever since she shimmied down a school hallway in a not-quite-regulation school uniform, Britney Spears's attire has been shocking and awing. Looking back, those so-called scandalous outfits have become modern pop culture legends, as harmless as Elvis Presley's gyrating hips, while some of the missteps feel more like a cry for help. For better or for worse, the pop star everyone thought was disposable has found everlasting fame with these 10 unforgettable looks. We rank her highs and lows on a scale of one to five Britneys. By Ryan Porter
Latest CTV News
- Mayor Rob Ford may have tried to buy the alleged video of himself smoking crack cocaine two months before news of the video first broke, court documents released today allege.
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper has weighed in on the spate of apparent soldier suicides that have rocked the Canadian Forces in recent days. Harper says everyone should encourage veterans in need to reach out to the support and systems that are there to help.
- The council of Hampstead - a suburb of Montreal - passed a unanimous resolution Monday saying the town will simply defy Quebec's values charter if it becomes law.
- Several of the country's most powerful women in Canada are meeting tonight to discuss the 'glass ceiling,' a factor many top female industry leaders say is still limiting career advancement.