- Kent, Connecticut is a tiny town of less than 3,000, but this Kent home is anything but small. In fact, it has an 8,076 square feet interior set on 100 acres. It also has eye-catching ceilings, floors, light fixtures, and fireplaces (three, to be exact). Check out 175 Carter Road and sound off on your favorite feature in the comments. By Brandon Miller
Latest CTV News
- The man accused of faking sign language interpretation at Nelson Mandela's memorial service in Johannesburg is apologizing and saying he may have suffered a schizophrenic episode while on stage.
- The union representing postal workers says it will fight Canada Post's decision to eliminate door-to-door mail delivery as the company struggles with continued losses.
- Slavery drama "12 Years a Slave" and crime comedy-drama "American Hustle" emerged as movie award season frontrunners on Thursday, picking up seven Golden Globe nominations each.
- IKEA is recalling more than 1 million wall-mounted lamps sold in Canada, after a child died and another nearly strangled when they got tangled in lamps' power cords.