- Kent, Connecticut is a tiny town of less than 3,000, but this Kent home is anything but small. In fact, it has an 8,076 square feet interior set on 100 acres. It also has eye-catching ceilings, floors, light fixtures, and fireplaces (three, to be exact). Check out 175 Carter Road and sound off on your favorite feature in the comments. By Brandon Miller
Latest CTV News
- A YouTube video of a helicopter skating between hockey players on a frozen pond has raised eyebrows online, but the pilot insists the stunt was carefully staged with safety precautions.
- For most Canadians, winter means snow, and snow means shovelling. And for many of us, that can mean back pain. So would using a bent-handle show shovel help to avoid that pain? A University of Calgary biomedical engineering student decided to find out.
- UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre is expected to make an announcement about his future during an afternoon appearance in Quebec City.
- One year after the tragic shooting rampage Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, Scarlett Lewis, the mother of one of those children killed, has released a book explaining how she has tried to heal through the power of forgiveness