- Yes, all of that Gucci Couture and Atelier Versace is fun to fantasize about, but does anyone ever walk down the red carpet in something that you could actually, you know, buy? Once in a while, the answer is actually yes. These stars made fast-fashion finds look like a million bucks. By Ryan Porter
Latest CTV News
- Nine Russian soldiers who were participating in military exercises in Canada have been expelled from the country, as Ottawa continues to denounce Russia's military intervention in Crimea, CTV News has learned.
- HMCS Protecteur was towed into Pearl Harbor today, one week after "catastrophic" engine-room fire left the Canadian navy ship stranded in the mid-Pacific.
- The ultra-orthodox Jewish group Lev Tahor says members of the sect who left for Guatemala weren't fleeing their community. The ultra-orthodox Jewish group Lev Tahor says members of the sect who left for Guatemala weren't fleeing their community.
- The man a U.S. magazine claims is the creator of Bitcoin denies having anything to do with the virtual currency. In an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, Satoshi Nakamoto said he had never heard of Bitcoin until a few weeks ago.