- Fees, fees, fees. There are far too many of them that we know of and even a few more that we don't know about that are, sneakily, just added to our accounts. If you hate those fees (and who doesn't?) then here are a few ways you can either eliminate them completely or reduce them substantially. Some of the amounts may be small but they add up. By Gina Monaco
Latest CTV News
- As world leaders begin to arrive in South Africa to attend the memorial service for Nelson Mandela, final preparations are underway for the ceremony that will honour the anti-apartheid hero and former president.
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper and a group of Canadian dignitaries have arrived in South Africa to pay their final respects to Nelson Mandela.
- Canada has filed a claim that dramatically expands the country's boundaries in the Atlantic Ocean, but it will be a few more years before Canadian scientists determine whether that claim can extend all the way to the North Pole.
- Quebec once had the highest suicide rates in the country until some regions of the province instituted the Close Follow Up Program, essentially a system of rapid hospital response for suicidal patients.