- Hands up if you've ever turned a trip to the grocery store into a chance to pick up a new accessory or two with your milk and bread. Nearly everybody has the desire to keep some of their spending on the down-low. A 2012 poll conducted for the website creditcards.com found that 7% of live-in couples have some sort of hidden financial account. It is much healthier, however, for couples to agree to a set amount of discretionary spending they don't need to talk to their partner about. Here are seven seemingly innocent expenses that you should never hide from your partner. by Rebecca Cuneo Keenan
Latest CTV News
- The founders of Idle No More joined a prestigious list this month as Foreign Policy magazine named the women to its top 100 global thinkers list.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford stands by 'every word' he said in a TV interview in which he appeared to infer that a Toronto Star reporter is a pedophile.
- Canada's own WestJet airlines is spreading a bit of holiday cheer online this week, thanks to a "Christmas miracle" video that's gone viral.
- A local family is gaining attention across North America for their part in a holiday video featuring the granting of the holiday wishes of dozens of WestJet passengers.