CTV International News
- Fees, fees, fees. There are far too many of them that we know of and even a few more that we don't know about that are, sneakily, just added to our accounts. If you hate those fees (and who doesn't?) then here are a few ways you can either eliminate them completely or reduce them substantially. Some of the amounts may be small but they add up. By Gina Monaco
- Everyone knows it isn't enough to buy a new smartphone. You need accessories to go with it, too. As a perennial best-seller, Apple's iPhone has become one of the most accessorized mobile devices out there. If you can imagine it, chances are it's available for sale somewhere. But availability and affordability don't always get along. Once you're finished buying the phone and you start paying the monthly bill, you'd be forgiven for not having leftover budget for cases, chargers and other necessities of modern mobile life. That's why the holiday season was invented. And why we've compiled this handy list of cheap - but not fall-apart-cheap - accessories for your iPhone. By Carmi Levy.
Latest World News
- BANGKOK - Thailand's prime minister said Saturday that while she sees no quick end to her country's deep political impasse, her government is willing to negotiate with opponents to end the crisis. 0
- KABUL - U.S. Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel is visiting with American forces in Afghanistan amid a stubborn stand-off between the U.S. and Afghan leaders over a security agreement that President Hamid Karzai still refuses to sign despite increasing pressure from diplomatic and defence officials. 0
- Jay Z easily led Grammy Award nominations announced Friday with nine, but left-of-centre rappers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Kendrick Lamar were among a group of new stars who took many of the major nominations. 0