The Loop Sports Blog
- It's the only sport where you'll meet The Sneak Thief, Cool Papa, Baby Giraffe and The Blade.
- Don Cherry has a right to his opinion, but he doesn't have the right to make up his own facts.
- But 38 years ago, he was among first NHL coaches to let them in.
- Paying $1,593.50 for a pair of playoff tickets is outrageous. It is more than the monthly income of many senior citizens in this country, more than the monthly take-home pay of minimum wage workers.
- At best, he comes across as a jerk. At worst, he sounds like a caveman.
- Some guys just can't handle the playoffs.
- Playin' on a prayer?
- So far as we near the end of April, the Toronto Blue Jays have disappointed. It turns out the play on the field isn’t the only thing that’s disappointing.
Increasingly reports of unruly fan behavior in the cheap seats at the Rogers Centre is drawing as much attention as the Jays’ pathetic play.
- For about 15 minutes on Sunday, Nail Yakupov of the Edmonton Oilers was branded an insensitive racist by some reactionaries for a rather innocent tweet.
- Because it's unsportsmanlike... and gross.