- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford
- When twin bombs went off at the Boston Marathon in 2013, the city plunged into chaos. Many lives of both participants and spectators alike would never be the same. A year later, survivors of that harrowing day returned to the finish line to share their thoughts on healing and moving on. Dear World, an organization that shares stories from people around the world, glimpsed into some of the lives of these brave men and women. Although some days they struggle, the survivors sure as hell aren't giving up"and that's something we call all learn from.
- Between the corner-office chic she embodies as Washington fixer Olivia Pope on 'Scandal' and the stylish elegance she shows on the red carpet, Kerry Washington is a style overachiever (even when nine months pregnant!). With looks from office to evening, swipe these style tips from the perennially best-dressed star. By Ryan Porter
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
Latest Sports News
- Rene Bourque scored twice as the Montreal Canadiens defeated the Tampa Bay Lightning 4-1 on Friday night to take a 2-0 series lead. David Desharnais and Brendan Gallagher also scored for the Canadiens, who now head to Montreal for Games 3 and 4. 0
- Former Olympic curling champion Kevin Martin has announced his retirement. A four-time Brier champion, Martin won Olympic gold in Vancouver in 2010, and won the World Curling Championship in 2008. He has 17 career Grand Slam wins. 0
- The New York Mets have traded slumping first baseman Ike Davis to the Pittsburgh Pirates for minor league pitcher Zack Thornton and a player to be named. The Mets announced the move just minutes before they played Atlanta on Friday night. Davis was on the field during batting practice earlier in the day. 0