Strange & Unusual
Click on a video from the selection below and it will appear in the player.
Strange and Unusual Videos
More Strange and Unusual Videos
- A precious Faberge egg, found by a scrap dealer in a market in the U.S., is going on display to the public for the first time in more than a century. He bought it for several thousand dollars, but the egg is valued in the millions.
- A rescued Siamese cat with a flowers and hearts scissored and colored into her hair and a Poodle trimmed to a Wild West theme won grooming competitions Monday.
- Two polar bear cubs at a zoo in Germany were named on Monday. All animals born at Munich's Hellabrunn Zoo in 2013 have been given names beginning with "N". They chose to call the male cub "Nobby" and his sister ...
- A rescued Siamese cat with an ornate series of flowers, hearts, vines, and rhinestones, colored and scissored into the hair on her back won the annual 'Feline Fantasy Competition' in East Rutherford, New Jersey, on Monday.
- An independent election candidate scaled buildings in Mumbai, India, on Monday, like the popular comic book hero Spiderman, in a bid to woo voters for the upcoming elections.
- Around 100 people battled in a mass pillow fight at Hofburg Castle in Vienna as part of World Pillow Fight Day.
- Space history buffs will have a chance to bid on artifacts from spacesuits to a lunar dust-covered shoulder strap from the Apollo 12 mission.
- Trooper is a German Shepherd mix who gets around with help of a special wheelchair, thanks in part to an Iraq war veteran's special donation.
- Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany isn't the only celebrity with a few clones out there. (Catch her brood's return in the Season 2 premiere of Orphan Black on Saturday, April 19, at 9 p.m. ET on Space.) Some of our favourite stars are but a costume change away from pulling a Sarah Manning and assuming the lives of their equally famous doppelgangers. Or maybe they've been the same people all along? Hmm... By Denette Wilford
- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford
- Between the corner-office chic she embodies as Washington fixer Olivia Pope on 'Scandal' and the stylish elegance she shows on the red carpet, Kerry Washington is a style overachiever (even when nine months pregnant!). With looks from office to evening, swipe these style tips from the perennially best-dressed star. By Ryan Porter
- When twin bombs went off at the Boston Marathon in 2013, the city plunged into chaos. Many lives of both participants and spectators alike would never be the same. A year later, survivors of that harrowing day returned to the finish line to share their thoughts on healing and moving on. Dear World, an organization that shares stories from people around the world, glimpsed into some of the lives of these brave men and women. Although some days they struggle, the survivors sure as hell aren't giving up"and that's something we call all learn from.