Top 5 Bottom 5: Is Justin Bieber all bad?Justin Bieber used to be known as that cute little Canadian kid who made it big in the music business. Now? Not so much. In recent years, his train has veered off the tracks. These days, the Bieber headlines are less about his musical talents and more about his frequent run-ins with the law. However, in light of his reported innocence in just about everything he's been accused of, perhaps he isn't as bratty as we've been made to believe. Who knows? Maybe he'll realize that being a bad-ass isn't working out for him and he'll revert back to his good ways soon.
- Do you ever wonder if your waste-not-want-not tendencies are leading you down the slippery slope toward a hoarder lifestyle? If any of the scenarios below sound familiar, take heart. We not only understand your challenges but also have suggestions to help you make a clean start. By Liz Fleming
- This week's stars were all over the place with their fashion selections, and we're not sure what they were thinking. Katie Holmes can't pull off kiddie prints like Suri can, and Maitland Ward doesn't do "naked" as well as Miley. Good news though ladies, we can help! Here are the worst looks of the week and how to fix 'em. By Jayne Heaton
- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford
Latest in Showbiz
- She'll join Pharrell Williams as the second new coach for the season 0
- It was knees-together dances for the 'Spun Out' cast on Friday's new episode 0
- Eric Mabius stars as the head of the Dead Letter Office 0