10 crazy music mythsThroughout the years, the music industry has been full of some of the most crazy, far-out and shocking myths about popular artists. Unbelievable stories have arose and have been spread like a game of broken telephone, leading fans to wonder what is exactly fact or fiction. We thought we would take a look at 10 of the craziest myths to ever that have been spread over the years and confirm or debunk them once and for all. By Brian Gasparek
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- Remember The Game of Life? It's that board game where you drive around on a plastic rectangle, making choices and submitting to chance " just like in actual life. While it can be great for good old family fun, it shouldn't be taken too seriously, as there are a few things The Game of Life gets wrong.
Latest in Showbiz
- Firehouse 51 looks for answers in the wake of Jones' suicide
- The filmed-in-Canada series offers a lighthearted look at the struggles of a mining town in 1901
- Walter White was resurrected and left a girl with no choice but to say "yes" to a big date.