TV Guide Canada
- Scribes calling 'Scandal' scene torture porn, showcasing new trend in TV viewing
- Netflix says binge-watching is the new way to watch TV. Are they right?
- We track the trend of when the past became the present trend on TV.
- David Giuntoli is proud of 'Grimm' and its dark storylines.
- 'Episodes' renewed for a fourth season as Season 3 debuts
- Bellamy Young talks all things Mellie and the third season of 'Scandal'
- The Hollywood Foreign Press gives kudos to a few underdogs with their 2013 nominations.
- Plan the right New Year's Eve for you
- In the aftermath of last week’s incident, Sherlock and Watson are plagued with guilt while simultaneously pursuing another case.
- Shane has a breakdown, Cristina and Meredith have a blowout, and April’s wedding halts with a shocking cliffhanger as ‘Grey’s’ wraps up the fall season with a bang.
- 'Scandal' brings all the drama and a bag of chips to its midseason finale.
- Katherine gets closer to death than ever before, while we learn the deets on Dr. Wes's past, which is both intertwined with Damon's and Elena's.
- The gang wondered what their lives would look like without Sheldon
- The CIU faces countless hurdles as a Bosnian consul with diplomatic immunity lands on their radar.
- Ryan gets stressed when Danny gets close to Dr. Sydney.
- 'The Tomorrow People' party it up in the last episode before the holidays.
- An underdog player continues to surprise with her game play and another "Blood" team is eliminated
- Alex & Sierra were stunning together, but not so much when paired with Carlito
- Some contestants learned how to balance work with weight loss
- Kent, Connecticut is a tiny town of less than 3,000, but this Kent home is anything but small. In fact, it has an 8,076 square feet interior set on 100 acres. It also has eye-catching ceilings, floors, light fixtures, and fireplaces (three, to be exact). Check out 175 Carter Road and sound off on your favorite feature in the comments. By Brandon Miller