TV Guide Canada
- The increase of online and cable series opens up the playing field to a whole new level
- The two-part drama starring Emile Hirsch and Holliday Grainger brings new grit, realism to the lovers' infamously sensational cross-country crime spree.
- The ‘American Idol’ judge is executive producing a VH1 docu-series on female rappers.
- Kevin Smith fills us in on the changes to come with his move to Canadian TV.
- 'Once Upon a Time' loves casting against type, and they're not the only ones
- City announces its 2014 premiere schedule, including the debuts of returning favourites and new shows 'Resurrection,' 'Killer Women,' 'Enlisted' and 'Mother Up!'
- 'MasterChef' judge runs his first 5K; who else inspires us to be healthy?
- Several literary works are headed to the small screen; here's what to look out for
- Renard was in danger in Vienna
- NBC's live version of The Sound of Music taught us a couple of things about NBC, Stephen Moyer, Carrie Underwood and more.
- Myrtle returns to help the Miss Robichaux's girls perform "The Sacred Taking," a ceremony meant to help reveal the new Supreme.
- Cutting-edge CGI and realistic interviews could fool viewers.
- Leslie is forced to reveal new sides of herself as Callum does the same.
- 'Arrow' bows a new character in Grant Gustin's Flash.
- Sam, Castiel and Dean's happiness was short-lived.
- When one door of drama shuts, another one opens in the penultimate episode of Season 6.
- The cutesy couple are coming into their own
- Did One Direction fans turn on Matthew Schuler because he covered their song?
- Vytas played a great game, but was the victim to cheating
- Everyone knows it isn't enough to buy a new smartphone. You need accessories to go with it, too. As a perennial best-seller, Apple's iPhone has become one of the most accessorized mobile devices out there. If you can imagine it, chances are it's available for sale somewhere. But availability and affordability don't always get along. Once you're finished buying the phone and you start paying the monthly bill, you'd be forgiven for not having leftover budget for cases, chargers and other necessities of modern mobile life. That's why the holiday season was invented. And why we've compiled this handy list of cheap - but not fall-apart-cheap - accessories for your iPhone. By Carmi Levy.