TV Guide Canada
- By announcing that the end is coming, shows like 'Breaking Bad' and 'Dexter' have bogged their final seasons down with expectations, leading to overly disappointed fans.
- NBC is planning more musicals after the success of 'The Sound of Music Live!' and we've got a few suggestions
- Did the 'Friday Night Lights' finale leave fans expecting a movie?
- 'Dovekeepers' miniseries the latest in an interesting trend for 'Survivor' creator
- Malin Akerman gears up for the holidays with 'Trophy Wife'
- Producers can't seem to say "Hasta, la vista" to series based on the 'Terminator,' despite previous failed attempts.
- 'Dads' and 'Scandal' are both getting a shorter season, but it might be a good thing
- The CBS sitcom has overstayed its welcome; what else needs to say sayonara?
- The angels strut their stuff in the annual 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' featuring glitter, fun and the 'Friday Night Lights' soundtrack.
- Firehouse 51 faced McCleod's closure and several high-stakes situations in the winter finale
- Ichabod learns the fate of his son and guest star John Noble returns as the Sin Eater in the thrilling winter finale.
- Two more men compete for Virginia's heart, Lillian laments male dominance in medicine and Masters does a quickie experiment on genital size.
- A Pan-possessed Henry plans to turn Storybrooke into 'The New Neverland' with Felix.
- Didi's day goes from bad to worse, while Dawn is left confused by Patsy.
- High profile cameos and the world's biggest boy band can't save this light on laughs 'Saturday Night Live.'
- Grayson finally gets his day in the sun, but is it everything he hoped for?
- Alaska was the backdrop for one of the most dramatic season finales of 'The Amazing Race'
- Groups may be the way to go on 'The X Factor'.
- An edge-of-your-seat Tribal Council results in an unexpected elimination and potential to change the entire outcome of the game
- Hands up if you've ever turned a trip to the grocery store into a chance to pick up a new accessory or two with your milk and bread. Nearly everybody has the desire to keep some of their spending on the down-low. A 2012 poll conducted for the website creditcards.com found that 7% of live-in couples have some sort of hidden financial account. It is much healthier, however, for couples to agree to a set amount of discretionary spending they don't need to talk to their partner about. Here are seven seemingly innocent expenses that you should never hide from your partner. by Rebecca Cuneo Keenan