TV Guide Canada
- The network’s remake of the British series will not return to the network.
- The increase of online and cable series opens up the playing field to a whole new level
- The two-part drama starring Emile Hirsch and Holliday Grainger brings new grit, realism to the lovers' infamously sensational cross-country crime spree.
- The ‘American Idol’ judge is executive producing a VH1 docu-series on female rappers.
- Kevin Smith fills us in on the changes to come with his move to Canadian TV.
- 'Once Upon a Time' loves casting against type, and they're not the only ones
- City announces its 2014 premiere schedule, including the debuts of returning favourites and new shows 'Resurrection,' 'Killer Women,' 'Enlisted' and 'Mother Up!'
- 'MasterChef' judge runs his first 5K; who else inspires us to be healthy?
- High profile cameos and the world's biggest boy band can't save this light on laughs 'Saturday Night Live.'
- Grayson finally gets his day in the sun, but is it everything he hoped for?
- Renard was in danger in Vienna
- NBC's live version of The Sound of Music taught us a couple of things about NBC, Stephen Moyer, Carrie Underwood and more.
- Myrtle returns to help the Miss Robichaux's girls perform "The Sacred Taking," a ceremony meant to help reveal the new Supreme.
- Cutting-edge CGI and realistic interviews could fool viewers.
- Leslie is forced to reveal new sides of herself as Callum does the same.
- 'Arrow' bows a new character in Grant Gustin's Flash.
- The cutesy couple are coming into their own
- Did One Direction fans turn on Matthew Schuler because he covered their song?
- Vytas played a great game, but was the victim to cheating
- Fees, fees, fees. There are far too many of them that we know of and even a few more that we don't know about that are, sneakily, just added to our accounts. If you hate those fees (and who doesn't?) then here are a few ways you can either eliminate them completely or reduce them substantially. Some of the amounts may be small but they add up. By Gina Monaco