TV Guide Canada
- The American 'MasterChef' judge stops by after a Season 2 announcement
- Why didn't shows like 'Axe Cop' catch on?
- She'll join Pharrell Williams as the second new coach for the season
- Eric Mabius stars as the head of the Dead Letter Office
- Plus, does McClintock have what it takes to be Selina's presidential campaign manager?
- Tatiana Maslany didn't want to get "lazy" in Season 2
- Canadian made sitcom 'Seed' gets its U.S. debut date
- City unveils the newest face of the northern reality TV spinoff
- A questionable scene undoes the character development of one key figure
- 'Jackie' succeeds in hiding humour within the modern stories of pain
- Roger, Lou, Don and Sally use deception to their advantage
- Something spooky has certainly arrived with WGN America's first original series
- It was knees-together dances for the 'Spun Out' cast on Friday's new episode
- Several bombs went off during the third season finale
- All the main Braverman couples make their versions of peace, while a new one joins the family table
- A paramedic gets lost in his quest to do the right thing
- A week of wheeling and dealing ended with Arlie being evicted and Neda reclaiming control once again
- The chefs choose team captains as part of their next challenge, but one team’s choice costs them their victory
- Jessica Meuse and C.J. Harris remain in the competition
- When twin bombs went off at the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013, the city plunged into chaos. The lives of both participants and spectators alike would never be the same again. One year later, the survivors of that harrowing day returned to the finish line to share their thoughts on healing and moving on. In its touching collection of portraits, Dear World, an organization dedicated to telling the world's stories, offers a glimpse at the strength of these brave men and women. Although some days they struggle, the survivors sure as hell aren't giving up"and that's something we call all learn from. By Matilda Miranda
- This week's stars were all over the place with their fashion selections, and we're not sure what they were thinking. Katie Holmes can't pull off kiddie prints like Suri can, and Maitland Ward doesn't do "naked" as well as Miley. Good news though ladies, we can help! Here are the worst looks of the week and how to fix 'em. By Jayne Heaton
- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford
- By now you must know all about quinoa and its superfood powers: it's gluten-free, packed with protein and best of all, pretty darn-easy to cook. The next time you go with the grain, try out any of these recipes as a simple, but delicious, meal idea.