TV Guide Canada
- Toronto native and automotive intern Twiggy Tallant says there's plenty of work for women in the field
- Chelsea Handler's out of the 'Late Late Show' running, while Maya Rudolph finally lands a date for her variety show
- Should networks be surprised the number of illegal downloads keeps growing?
- Will '24's upcoming preview live up to the growing hype surrounding it?
- Creator and showrunner Graham Yost talks what to expect from the final season of the hit FX series
- Alan and Tanya bring their family brand of humour to television
- The filmed-in-Canada series offers a lighthearted look at the struggles of a mining town in 1910
- Alvin Leung and Claudio Aprile will guest star on an episode of 'The Listener'
- Firehouse 51 looks for answers in the wake of Jones's suicide
- Max Greenfield charms a broken-hearted Mindy
- This crass, unoriginal multi-cam should fit right in with CBS' Monday night sitcoms
- Joe and Ryan finally come face-to-face in an intense battle of wits; Mike gets his revenge on Lily
- Violet and Christy steal the show in the Season 1 finale of 'Mom'
- Paracelsus continues to be a thorn in the team's side
- LiLo guests as a bridezilla with a taste for Max and Caroline's cupcakes
- A pregnant woman hit by a car is the latest drama to befall Bethune General
- Winnipeg journalist Mike Green found common ground with 'MasterChef Canada' judge Alvin Leung
- 'The Voice' says goodbye to more singers as the live episodes draw closer
- The cooks team up to put together a meal for their families
- Whether you care about the environment, your pocketbook, or both, avoiding kitchen waste is a good policy. But can you really eat those less-than-stellar fruits and veggies lurking in your produce drawer? Actually, yeah. Here's how to manage them. By Devon Scoble
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle