TV Guide Canada
- Producers can't seem to say "Hasta, la vista" to series based on the 'Terminator,' despite previous failed attempts.
- 'Dads' and 'Scandal' are both getting a shorter season, but it might be a good thing
- The CBS sitcom has overstayed its welcome; what else needs to say sayonara?
- 'The Following' pushed back a week, following in Fox's latest trend
- Netflix series returns for second season
- Host Nick Lachey sings the praises new additions Mark Burnett and Jewel, as well as a new twist called "The Ultimate Sing-Off."
- In this week's 'TV Guide Canada' exclusive post-ep chat, we learn how The Wanderer's name came to be, what's up next for Vex (and his hand) and why THAT Doccubus scene was left off screen.
- The network’s remake of the British series will not return to the network.
- Two more men compete for Virginia's heart, Lillian laments male dominance in medicine and Masters does a quickie experiment on genital size.
- A Pan-possessed Henry plans to turn Storybrooke into 'The New Neverland' with Felix.
- Didi's day goes from bad to worse, while Dawn is left confused by Patsy.
- High profile cameos and the world's biggest boy band can't save this light on laughs 'Saturday Night Live.'
- Grayson finally gets his day in the sun, but is it everything he hoped for?
- Renard was in danger in Vienna
- NBC's live version of The Sound of Music taught us a couple of things about NBC, Stephen Moyer, Carrie Underwood and more.
- Myrtle returns to help the Miss Robichaux's girls perform "The Sacred Taking," a ceremony meant to help reveal the new Supreme.
- An edge-of-your-seat Tribal Council results in an unexpected elimination and potential to change the entire outcome of the game
- The cutesy couple are coming into their own
- Did One Direction fans turn on Matthew Schuler because he covered their song?
- Fees, fees, fees. There are far too many of them that we know of and even a few more that we don't know about that are, sneakily, just added to our accounts. If you hate those fees (and who doesn't?) then here are a few ways you can either eliminate them completely or reduce them substantially. Some of the amounts may be small but they add up. By Gina Monaco