- 'Once Upon a Time' loves casting against type, and they're not the only ones
- City announces its 2014 premiere schedule, including the debuts of returning favourites and new shows 'Resurrection,' 'Killer Women,' 'Enlisted' and 'Mother Up!'
- 'MasterChef' judge runs his first 5K; who else inspires us to be healthy?
- Several literary works are headed to the small screen; here's what to look out for
- Bret Michaels might be the only one scheduled to cameo on 'Revolution,' but he wouldn't be the only musician to survive the apocalypse.
- NBC's pick up of the James Spader drama inspires us to create The Green List, a collection of other freshman network shows that will graduate to sophomore series status.
- With its third death in two seasons coming up, 'Nashville' is, like 'Breaking Bad,' 'Walking Dead' and 'Boardwalk Empire,' becoming known for its death toll.
- Bill Beckwith and 'Survivor' winner Tina Wesson
- Myrtle returns to help the Miss Robichaux's girls perform "The Sacred Taking," a ceremony meant to help reveal the new Supreme.
- Cutting-edge CGI and realistic interviews could fool viewers.
- Leslie is forced to reveal new sides of herself as Callum does the same.
- 'Arrow' bows a new character in Grant Gustin's Flash.
- Sam, Castiel and Dean's happiness was short-lived.
- When one door of drama shuts, another one opens in the penultimate episode of Season 6.
- Kate and Warren attempt to find Diane a man on the latest episode of the ABC sitcom.
- While Mindy falls back on old dating habits, Danny doesn't let his Grinchy ways stop him from performing a true Christmas miracle.
- It isn't often that we get to bring you a home with its very own stables and, yet, here we are bringing you a home with its very own stables! Consider it a holiday present. And not only does this home have a place to keep horses, but it also has a pool, tennis court, and sand volleyball court (and some crazy cool windows). Check out 1538 75th Street, which is on the market for $8,180,275. By Brandon Miller