TV Guide Canada
- Bret Michaels might be the only one scheduled to cameo on 'Revolution,' but he wouldn't be the only musician to survive the apocalypse.
- NBC's pick up of the James Spader drama inspires us to create The Green List, a collection of other freshman network shows that will graduate to sophomore series status.
- With its third death in two seasons coming up, 'Nashville' is, like 'Breaking Bad,' 'Walking Dead' and 'Boardwalk Empire,' becoming known for its death toll.
- Bill Beckwith and 'Survivor' winner Tina Wesson
- Jon Bernthal leads the cast of Frank Darabont’s new TNT series, which drops zombies for Los Angeles gangster/cop conflict in the 1940s.
- Martin Short is back as host for another year
- The success of 'Grimm' is causing the Peacock to go all in on spooky stuff
- With Sharon Osbourne commenting on her true feelings over The Osborunes, we count down five stars who never should’ve gotten their own reality series.
- 'Arrow' bowed a new character in the Flash
- Sam, Castiel and Dean's happiness was short-lived.
- When one door of drama shuts, another one opens in the penultimate episode of Season 6.
- Kate and Warren attempt to find Diane a man on the latest episode of the ABC sitcom.
- While Mindy falls back on old dating habits, Danny doesn't let his Grinchy ways stop him from performing a true Christmas miracle.
- All is (not) revealed in 'The Blacklist's surprisingly tame freshman fall finale.
- James Gillies (Michael Seater) was back to outwit Murdoch again
- Season 4 goes out with a seasonal bang as Fitz gets wrapped up in his version of 'A Christmas Carol'.
- Ever since she shimmied down a school hallway in a not-quite-regulation school uniform, Britney Spears's attire has been shocking and awing. Looking back, those so-called scandalous outfits have become modern pop culture legends, as harmless as Elvis Presley's gyrating hips, while some of the missteps feel more like a cry for help. For better or for worse, the pop star everyone thought was disposable has found everlasting fame with these 10 unforgettable looks. We rank her highs and lows on a scale of one to five Britneys. By Ryan Porter