TV Guide Canada
- With Linda Cardelleni now added to the stacked Season 3 cameo roster, we cast some more possible guest stars.
- Canadians more likely to analyze shows while binge-watching
- Is there one cable network that gets the most discussion nowadays? Or does every network have one or two buzz generators?
- Plus, which actress does Cobie Smulders want to play Robin's mother in the latter half of the season?
- Michelle Trachtenberg teases Tuesday's holiday episode.
- Who is Juan Pablo's celebrity crush?
- 'Family Guy' creator clarifies on Twitter that Brian was never actually going to die
- 'Homeland, 'Revenge,' and 'Once Upon a Time' all overhauled after midseason finales
- Abby tried to keep the holiday spirit alive with Bunsen burner cookies
- As Marshall and The Mother make their way to Farhampton in a stolen van, her awful bandmate (guest star Andrew Rannells) wreaks havoc on the rest of the gang.
- The CBS sitcom takes a break from Christy's dating life to explore Bonnie's.
- We want more Deke on Season 3 of '2 Broke Girls.'
- Kennex and Dorian investigate a heart donor racket, while Dorian finds another DRN.
- Freya's wedding finally arrives, bringing with it fatal consequences for one 'Witch' woman.
- Emily and Daniel go through with the wedding, before it all goes to heck.
- Masters finally reveals the graphic results of his and Johnson's study, his feelings for Virginia.
- After 39 days of scheming, stealing coconuts, and hiding idols in his crotch, Tyson Apostol is crowned the winner of Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- We're betting on Alex & Sierra for next week's finals.
- Jason and Amy on second-place finishes and lifelong friendships
- A Calgary man who won a $40-million lottery jackpot says he will donate every cent to charity. Tom Crist found out that he'd won the Lotto Max jackpot in May, but did not claim it until Monday. For months, he didn't tell anyone about his big win - not even his kids.
- Five doctors have penned a newly-published editorial that urges the public stop 'wasting money' on vitamin and mineral supplements, following the release of two new studies that show that supplements do not prevent chronic diseases or cancer.