Character crossoversThe television landscape is packed with cops, politicians, family members and crime fighters, all appearing on different shows. But what if some of our faves crossed lines - and networks - and appeared on each other's shows? We're heating up the cold winter months with some pretty fun crossover ideas.
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- Remember The Game of Life? It's that board game where you drive around on a plastic rectangle, making choices and submitting to chance " just like in actual life. While it can be great for good old family fun, it shouldn't be taken too seriously, as there are a few things The Game of Life gets wrong.
Latest in Showbiz
- A "Halo" falls; a "Thrill" and its singer are both gone 0
- Creator and showrunner Graham Yost talks what to expect from the final season of the hit FX series 0
- Firehouse 51 looks for answers in the wake of Jones' suicide 0