Worst looks of the week
Style Winners & Losers
Which Archie gal are you?
7 ways you're unknowingly aging your skin
- Growing up, you most likely identified with one of Archie’s gal pals and Betty or Veronica may have inspired your personal style. But now that you’re an adult, find out if you’re still the girl-next-door, a glamour puss, or if you’ve become one of the other stylish Riverdale chicks.
- Orphan Black makeup artist Stephen Lynch shares his behind-the-scenes beauty secrets .
- Are you ignoring your eyebrows? It's time to give your face-framers some attention.
- Experiment with colour this spring. Line your eyes with electric blue, bold teal, ultra violet and sea green.
- Host a clothing swap and refresh your wardrobe with fashion treasures from the closets of your dearest friends.
- Follow these easy tips and break free from the bad clothes in your life.
- Spring has sprung, so get ready to launch your wardrobe into the here and now with these five fab trends.
- This week's stars were all over the place with their fashion selections, and we're not sure what they were thinking. Katie Holmes can't pull off kiddie prints like Suri can, and Maitland Ward doesn't do "naked" as well as Miley. Good news though ladies, we can help! Here are the worst looks of the week and how to fix 'em. By Jayne Heaton
- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- When twin bombs went off at the Boston Marathon in 2013, the city plunged into chaos. Many lives of both participants and spectators alike would never be the same. A year later, survivors of that harrowing day returned to the finish line to share their thoughts on healing and moving on. Dear World, an organization that shares stories from people around the world, glimpsed into some of the lives of these brave men and women. Although some days they struggle, the survivors sure as hell aren't giving up"and that's something we call all learn from.
- Do you ever wonder if your waste-not-want-not tendencies are leading you down the slippery slope toward a hoarder lifestyle? If any of the scenarios below sound familiar, take heart. We not only understand your challenges but also have suggestions to help you make a clean start. By Liz Fleming