Celebs without makeupNot to be a mean girl but I have to admit, it's kind of nice to see stars looking less than perfect. Yes, I know, it's a terribly insecure comment to make but it's a little reassuring that famous females sometimes look like goddesses due to their jobs and not because they were blessed (more than the average person) in the looks department. By Denette Wilford
- This week's stars were all over the place with their fashion selections, and we're not sure what they were thinking. Katie Holmes can't pull off kiddie prints like Suri can, and Maitland Ward doesn't do "naked" as well as Miley. Good news though ladies, we can help! Here are the worst looks of the week and how to fix 'em. By Jayne Heaton
- Do you ever wonder if your waste-not-want-not tendencies are leading you down the slippery slope toward a hoarder lifestyle? If any of the scenarios below sound familiar, take heart. We not only understand your challenges but also have suggestions to help you make a clean start. By Liz Fleming
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- When twin bombs went off at the Boston Marathon in 2013, the city plunged into chaos. Many lives of both participants and spectators alike would never be the same. A year later, survivors of that harrowing day returned to the finish line to share their thoughts on healing and moving on. Dear World, an organization that shares stories from people around the world, glimpsed into some of the lives of these brave men and women. Although some days they struggle, the survivors sure as hell aren't giving up"and that's something we call all learn from.
- Guess what? Rihanna showed up to the MTV Movie Awards in pajamas (sexy pajamas, but still) and I totally didn’t hate it! Also, Lupita returned to the red carpet and Ashton Kutcher’s baby mama made an appearance at the show too. Find out which stars impressed us and which ones failed to make the style mark in this week’s SWL. By Steph McGrath