- Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany isn't the only celebrity with a few clones out there. (Catch her brood's return in the Season 2 premiere of Orphan Black on Saturday, April 19, at 9 p.m. ET on Space.) Some of our favourite stars are but a costume change away from pulling a Sarah Manning and assuming the lives of their equally famous doppelgangers. Or maybe they've been the same people all along? Hmm... By Denette Wilford
- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford
- When twin bombs went off at the Boston Marathon in 2013, the city plunged into chaos. Many lives of both participants and spectators alike would never be the same. A year later, survivors of that harrowing day returned to the finish line to share their thoughts on healing and moving on. Dear World, an organization that shares stories from people around the world, glimpsed into some of the lives of these brave men and women. Although some days they struggle, the survivors sure as hell aren't giving up"and that's something we call all learn from.
Get the Look
- This week's stars were all over the place with their fashion selections, and we're not sure what they were thinking. Katie Holmes can't pull off kiddie prints like Suri can, and Maitland Ward doesn't do “naked” as well as Miley. Good news though ladies, we can help! Here are the worst looks of the week and how to fix 'em. By Jayne Heaton 0
- You don't need to spend, spend, spend this spring to look like a million bucks; just shop wisely. Here are some of our favourite spring dresses that look more luxe than their fabulous under-$100 prices! By Vanessa Grant 0
- Oh, no! Did Katy Perry offend her colourist prior to her hair disaster? Don't worry, when green hair emergencies and other fashion blunders happen, we've got your fast fix. Here are the worst looks of the week (and how to fix 'em). By Jayne Heaton 0