Think planning a trip around chocolate is too over the top? Not if you're a true chocoholic. These sweet holidays are a dream come true for chocolate lovers.
10 places to fulfill your chocolate fantasy
13 real places that look straight out of a sci-fi movie
10 off-beat wine destinations you may have overlooked
Hotel room hacks
- An all-in package might not always be the best way to save money on your vacation.
- Sleeping babies = better holidays. These ten tricks will help keep your baby's sleep routine in check so you can focus on relaxing.
- Act now, avoid headaches later
- As the weather warms in the northern hemisphere, spring has come, flowers are budding and Easter celebrations are about to take place across the world. Here are some not-to-miss destinations if you’re planning to travel in April.
- As a travel writer I spend what feels like half my life on the road. What happens when you spend way too much time in hotel rooms? You get smart about all the uses for the room amenities that surround you! Read this and you’ll realize even the most basic hotel room is a treasure trove of goodies just waiting to solve your travel challenges. By Liz Fleming
- Ripped backpacks in the middle of hiking trips, suitcases with broken wheels, moody handles, difficult zippers… these luggage nightmares often make one wonder, “Wish I had spent that extra little bit of money on a better luggage.” But does a flashier price tag mean better quality? We evaluated some bags and cases available in Canada to get you the answer. By Roop Gill
- Don’t let these mistakes derail your travel budget. Here’s how to make sure you save your money for the fun stuff. By Alyssa Schwartz
- Whether you care about the environment, your pocketbook, or both, avoiding kitchen waste is a good policy. But can you really eat those less-than-stellar fruits and veggies lurking in your produce drawer? Actually, yeah. Here's how to manage them. By Devon Scoble
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle