Blackheads aren’t exactly the prettiest.
We spend colossal amounts of money on makeup to cover them up. We dish out the dough for the spa treatments to banish them from sight. We pick, pop, squeeze and sigh at them in the mirror. So when we found this perfect DIY solution, we jumped for joy. All you need are two easy-to-find ingredients from your kitchen.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 tablespoon unflavoured gelatin
- 1.5 tablespoons of milk or yogurt
WHAT YOU DO
- Mix the two ingredients in a small, microwave-safe dish.
- Place the container in the microwave until the mixture melts into a liquid (about 10 seconds).
- Wait for the mixture to cool, then use a makeup brush to apply the solution to affected areas (chin, nose, etc.)
- Wait 15 minutes for mixture to dry, then carefully peel the mixture off.
- Admire your own reflection. Lookin’ great!
You’re probably wondering: Why should we use this homemade remedy instead of just buying pore strips at the store? Store-bought pore strips often contain parabens, which interfere with hormone function. But with this method, you know exactly what you’re putting on your face. Happy unclogging!