At some point in our lives, we’ve all woken up to a pounding headache and thought “I’ll never drink again.”
It’s natural. But we totally didn’t mean it; we recovered from our terrible hangovers and probably drank again that very night. If the only consequence of a good time is a bit of a headache in the morning, you have nothing to worry about. But when the consequences include tens of thousands of dollars in collateral damage and a possible jail sentence, you might want to consider putting the bottle down
for a while permanently. These folks should definitely never drink again.
1. Drunk driving is bad enough already. But getting drunk and hopping into a bulldozer? We don’t even have words:
“Um, the job site was 8 kilometers that way…”
2. Speaking of drunk drivers, these two aren’t even being very subtle about it:
3. This funhouse looks like it might’ve been a good time about three beers ago…
Now it’s just the “sickhouse”.
4. Drunk rule #1: Booze and beaches don’t mix:
For her sake, we hope she doesn’t remember this.
5. “I’ll tell you when I’ve had enough, OK?!”
One of them actually takes a liquor break around 0:50.
6. You have the right to remain silent, but this guy thought he’d sing along anyway:
Not that he has much to lose at this point…
7. And don’t force your cat to listen to that inebriated racket either:
8. Even Santa has to let loose once in a while:
Christmas is cancelled, he’s WAY too hungover.
9. This guy was just looking for some entertainment at a baseball game, but he quickly became the entertainment:
10. Fighting with giant, teddy bear mascots? Go home, you’re drunk: