The holidays are here, which means it’s time for people to start selling some of the most insane Christmas decorations you’ve ever seen. It’s not the holidays unless things get a bit weird, right? Take a look at these 13 bizarre holiday accessories that are actually for sale.
1. A Santa toilet seat cover and rug
Because who hasn’t wanted to poop in the presence of Father Christmas?
2. A Christmas tree ornament of a cat wearing the cone of shame
Just in case you think the holidays are the time to commemorate your pet’s surgery.
Do the knives and forks really need to be brought into this madness?
4. A twerking Santa Claus
Remember dancing Santa? Well, now he’s updated his moves and Saint Nick can now twerk. God forgive us all.
5. Some sizzling bacon tree ornaments
It’s just not Christmas unless you put googly eyes on bacon.
6. A tree ornament of the worst vegetable
Nothing brings home the holiday spirit like hanging Brussels sprouts on a tree.
7. A naughty or nice wall decal that will take up pretty much your whole wall
A little needlepoint stitch, sure, but a whole wall?
8. Ornaments expressing your love of genitalia
Go ahead prefer whichever genitalia you want, but maybe the Christmas tree isn’t the best place to advertise it? But hey, you do you.
9. A Santa/present costume for your dog
Admittedly, this outfit is pretty cute, but you’ll still have to explain to your friends and family that you spent money on this.
10. And a Christmas tree ornament with real moose poop on it
What better way to tell your relatives, “Next year, let’s do Christmas at your house”?