We thoroughly research all the products we feature, and we honestly think they’re great. But just so you know, things you buy from links on this page may earn us a commission. All prices were accurate at publish time.
We love fall fashion. It’s the perfect time for layering, taking out those pre-winter booties and rocking them with long skirts, cropped trousers and dresses. But what’s an autumn wardrobe staple that instantly elevates any look once thrown over a turtleneck, slip dress, jeans or even leggings? A blazer, of course. From cropped to oversized, and wool to corduroy, we’ve picked out 11 blazers that’ll fit seamlessly into your wardrobe. Read on to find the perfect one for you.
1. The everyday (comes in two colours)
The Drop Blake Long Blazer, $91 at Amazon.
2. The oversized statement
Windowpane Blazer, $298 at Club Monaco.
3. The cinched waist (comes in four colours)
SIMPLEWORD Belted Blazer, $30 at Amazon.
4. The Jackie O moment
Lauren Boucle Blazer, $160 at Ever New Melbourne.
5. The one in your favourite colour (comes in 29 colours)
HeLov Women’s Long Sleeve Blazer in 29 colours, from $18 at Amazon.
6. That ’70s vibe
Long Fitted Corduroy Blazer, $170 at Loft.
7. The classic elegant (comes in four colours)
KRISP Women Tailored Oversized Button Long Blazer, from $17 at Amazon.
8. The boss blazer but make it fashion
Newcastle blazer, $380 at Reformation.
9. The slouchy but tailored (comes in two colours)
Ponte Knit Notch Collar Blazer, $110 at Le Chateau.
10. The one that doubles as a coat
Line Elodie Wool Boyfriend Jacket In Houndstooth, $395 at Holt Renfrew.
11. The comfy cozy (comes in 24 colours)
Urban CoCo Women’s Blazer Cardigan, from $23 at Amazon.