Have you ever looked at a stunning photo and thought “This just cannot be real”? Robert Jahns sure knows a thing or two about that.
Jahns, known as Nois7 on Instagram, weaves together spectacular shots into a single magical photo. And to further demonstrate his genius, he claims to do it all on his iPhone, no fancy Photoshop required. Here are 12 of his surreal snaps to wrap your head around.
1. Who knew dancing with whales could look so elegant?
2. Hang on tight big guy.
3. We like that a frozen Venice is just a figment of Jahns’ imagination.
4. Why fly to the moon when you can climb up to it?
5. The ending of Children of Men should have had this as a backdrop instead of that gloomy grey sea.
6. This is what Eden probably looks like.
7. She’s just dancing on sunshine.
8. We hope there’s a trampoline waiting to catch this space cowboy.
9. Who wouldn’t want a floating pet elephant?
10. This is the literal interpretation of Swan Lake
11. Hands down the scariest water slide in the world.
12. Why does Venice get all the cool edits?
13. Ah, if only we could be Alice in Wonderland.
After you pick your jaw up off the floor — it might take a minute or two — let us know which snap was your favourite photo in the comment section below.