Everyone dreams about what they’d do if they won the lottery, or even came into a cool $100,000. Travel around the world, buy a house… maybe even opt for some crazy surgery just because you could. For most of us though, those are pipe dreams. In reality, most of our hard-earned money goes into savings and into actual living expenses.
Not so for the cast of #RichKids of Beverly Hills, which returns to E! Canada for a third season Sunday night. These guys and gals have parents that are so loaded that the entire world seems like a playground for their grown ass kids. Condos, vacations, surgeries and all. Don’t believe us? Here are 13 signs they have entirely too much money.
2. When objects love you back
What, no Manolos?
3. Being way choosier about who to spend time with
That’s straight-up whack.
4. Emotional crisis also double as facials
Can’t beat that dewy evening ‘do.
5. Having a surreal sense of self
What about 2015? What happens in 2015!?
6. That’s perpetrated by others
Welcome to dating hell.
7. Drugs are a way of life
Just a little nip to take off the edge, guys.
8. No real responsibility means getting wasted all the time
That’s #WednesdayWhiteGirlWasted to you.
9. Looking for completely different features when it comes to real estate
10. This happens.
11. People expect you to act in a certain way
Meet E.J. Johnson, Magic Johnson’s son.
12. You get all of your real world information from a screen
13. People tune in because even though they can’t understand your life, they also can’t look away
#RichKids of Beverly Hills returns Sunday, May 24 at 10 p.m. ET on E! Canada.