Looking for the latest entertainment news? Click here
for etalk headlines and more!
Photo credit: Getty Images
From morning battles with bad hair to wars with the wind, having short hair isn’t always easy.
1. Sometimes going short is a mistake — one your hairdresser made. You were only going in for a trim!
2. There is no cure for a bad hair day.
3. You dream of having enough hair for a sleek ponytail.
4. Even the tiniest bun or updo requires hundreds of bobby pins.
5. Wind is your worst enemy.
6. And without hair to cover your neck, the winter can be brutal.
7. You’re constantly being asked if Miley Cyrus was the inspiration behind your cut.
8. You have no excuse for long, luxurious showers because it only takes a few minutes to wash your hair.
9. The urge to get a haircut is so overwhelming, but there’s very little left to cut.
10. You need a cut more often so, despite having less hair, your salon budget has to be much bigger than your friends who have long hair.
11. Growing out short hair is always a nightmare!
12. A mimed hair flip just isn’t the same as the real deal.
13. You learned the hard way that cutting your own bangs when you can’t get an appointment is a big mistake!