Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx are dating? Yes, please.
We’ve seen photos of Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx before. Sometimes Holmes’ then-husband Tom Cruise was also in the picture, but other times, the two were photographed dancing with Ellen DeGeneres, Pharrell Williams and Colin Powell in what looked like the weirdest party posse ever.
But the latest photo that Us Weekly has is… different. It’s obvious the two are close — and not in that platonic way. More like that bow chicka wah wah way. Go ahead and look. We’ll discuss upon your return.
Right?! I mean, look at how they’re holding hands. That’s familiarity. Some might argue his body language shows he’s into her more than she’s into him, what with the way he’s looking at her and her legs are crossed away from him, save the feet. The feet say a lot. Hell, the feet say it all. Which is just one of the reasons why Katie and Jamie are everything.
Here’s why we hope this is gonna be a real thing.
1. There’ll be no couch-jumping here. He’s subtle about showing his affection.
2. Unlike some dads, Jamie likes to take his younger daughter out for fun outings.
3. But he’s also great with kids who aren’t his own.
4. He reacts to meeting superheroes the same way we would all react to meeting superheroes: completely dumbfounded.
5. Actually, so does Katie. See? They’re perfect!
6. Jamie’s not afraid to show his emotions.
7. Because he doesn’t embarrass easily. No, really, no shame whatsoever.
8. Katie’s secretly glad the news is out so people will stop assuming the last man she was intimate was her ex and give her the pity face.
9. Actually, she no longer cares what any person or “religion” has to say about her moving on.
10. But back to Jamie. He’s hilarious so he definitely makes Katie laugh with his impressions…
11. … not to mention his goofy dancing.
12. He has sexier moves, however, which are just plain irresistible.
13. Jamie may think Beyoncé is a sexy beast…
14. …but Katie’s secure enough with herself to not be jealous of Queen B.
15. Foxx may be a fox but it’s his actions that matter most to Holmes.
16. Let’s be serious though. If Katie’s anything like Joey Potter, then she always chooses the right guy in the end.