Something wonderful happened recently. Channing Tatum, who will forever be known in our hearts as Magic Mike (or Jenko, if 21 Jump Street is more your thing), took to Reddit in order to answer fan questions with his very own AMA (ask me anything).
And when we say anything, we mean ANYTHING.
“What’s up, reddit. Chan here,” he began. “With the premiere of Magic Mike XXL coming up in a few weeks, I thought I’d expose myself… to your questions. For the next hour, ask away!”
The results are hilarious, eye-opening, honest and often heartfelt. In fact, here are just some of the really important things we learned from this life-altering chat.
1. He’s had experience with frozen poop
Talk about shit hitting the fan…
2. He wants to see you naked
Why do we feel like this would just be dangerous?
3. His penis does have a nickname
Perhaps he was a Gilbert Gottfried fan growing up?
4. Even hot guys have disgusting eating habits
Cheetos. That’s a new one.
5. He’s actually pretty sweet in real life too
Wonder if Jenna Dewan Tatum likes Cheetos and peanut butter and jelly sammies too.
6. He’s real-life friends with Chris Pratt
Let the fantasies begin…
7. He has deep respect for his co-stars
Bring on 23 Jump Street, y’all.
8. He’s pretty darned humble
All together now: “awwwwww.”
9. He knows about his sweet skills
Hey, at least he’s honest.
10. Tatum would probably survive a zombie apocalypse
Can we send this note to writers before the next season of The Walking Dead?
11. He’d kill Gilbert Gottfried
Er, maybe his penis wasn’t named after Gottfried after all.
12. Matt Bomer is that dreamy
There are no words.
13. You would never guess Tatum’s favourite Disney character
There’s a first for everything.
14. Even he doesn’t always get Shia LeBeouf
It’s cool that we’re kind of swooning by now, right?
15. He struggled with attention deficit disorder growing up.
Some of the best advice we’ve heard, frankly.
16. He has sound marriage advice too.
Although let’s be honest: it’s easier to say things like this when you’re pretty.
17. Being a dad has changed his life
All right it’s official. We’re crushing all over again.