Mr. Belding in a jean jacket? Good old-fashioned Bayside High pranks? Zack Morris’s alter-ego, “Bambi,” taking Screech out on a date? What wasn’t to love about waking up on Saturday morning to a brand-new episode of SBTB? After Jimmy Fallon made all our dreams come true by reuniting the cast on The Tonight Show, we couldn’t help but revisit our super fandom of days past – oh, who’s kidding who, days present . Are you with us? Here are 17 tell-tale signs:
1. February 4, 2015, was the happiest day of your adult life.
2. You sometimes secretly wonder if cameras are watching you and break down that fourth wall when no one is looking.
3. Whenever you encounter a pay phone, you seriously consider trying this.
4. You never understood why your boyfriend didn’t want to get matching jerseys.
5. But luckily, your girlfriends were totally down to start a girl band.
6. You know that ugly sweaters aren’t just for Christmastime.
7. You can fill in these blanks in your sleep:
When I _____ _____ in the morning
and the _____ gives out a _____
I don’t _____ I’ll ever make it on time.
By the time I grab my ____,
and I give ____ a ____,
I’m at the ____ just in time
to see the _____ _____ _____.
It’s ___’cause I’m _____ by the _____.
If the teacher ______ a ____,
I know I’m in a ___,
and my ____ ate all my _____ last night,
_____ low in my ____,
she won’t ____ that I’m there.
If I can _____it in tomorrow,
it’ll be all right!
It’s ____, ’cause I’m _____ by the _____.
8. You thought all high school kids hung out at the local diner.
9. You had at least one friend like this:
10. You begged your parents to upgrade your pager to a cell phone because of this:
11. To you, Zack’s infatuation for Kelly isn’t at all creepy.
12. You owned (or own) a Bayside Tigers t-shirt.
13. To this day, you still re-enact this scene whenever someone tells you they’re “so excited!”
14. You wished you could pull off Lisa’s bold fashion choices.
15. You were a tiny bit disappointed when your GoodLife Fitness trainer looked nothing like A.C. Slater.
16. You had matching glasses for every one of your neon-coloured outfits.
17. You practically invented the Kelly hair flip.