A lot has been said about the awkward seating situation going on between Victoria Beckham and Samuel L. Jackson during the men’s final at Wimbledon. Jackson has taken to Twitter to emphatically state that he had a ball sitting next to Posh, but social media would suggest otherwise. Numerous some photos — not to mention a Vine post that has since gone viral — make us wonder what the former Spice Girl was thinking during the long, awkward five-setter:
1. Mmmmm! Laurence Fishburne is looking good.
2. Oh, wait. That’s Samuel L. Jackson! Holy CRAP. It’s Samuel L. Motherf*cking Jackson!
3. The boys are going to be jealous that I got to sit next to Nick Fury.
4. If I ask nicely, I wonder if he’ll recite his Ezekial speech from Pulp Fiction?
5. OK, girl, be cool. You got this. Darn! Did he just look at me? Damn! I missed my chance.
6. Gah, I think he just smiled at me! Did I smile back? Oh, God, I think I smirked. Dammit. He’s going to think I’m such a snob now!
7. Waaaaaah! Stupid, Victoria, stupid!
8. If I brought Harper with me, I bet Sam would be talking to me. No one can resist her!
9. It’s weird that they didn’t stick the two Marvel guys next to each other.
10. Good, David’s eyes are closed. He won’t see me sneak a peek at Thor.
11. Oooh, maybe Samuel L. Jackson and Chris Hemsworth hate each other! Bwahahahaha! I love gossip.
12. Seriously, though, why didn’t the Wimbledon peeps put Chris Hemsworth next to me? That would’ve been one hunky sandwich.
13. Yawn. I hate tennis.
14. But I love my outfit today.
15. Argh, the people behind me have not stopped talking. Wonder what would happen if I joined their conversation…
16. Good Lord, I’m bored. And hungry.
17. Do they bring the strawberries and cream to us, or do I have to go fetch some myself?
18. Hmm, I wonder if I can get those same chocolates David brought home last week?
19. This silence is unbearable. What if I just started singing some classics to him. “I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.”
20. The Duke of Kent is sitting in front of me. I bet he was a Spice Girls fan.
21. This sexual tension is palpable.