UK-based plus-sized retailer, Yours Clothing recently announced that when women try on garments in their London store, they will have the option to play pre-recorded compliments while they check themselves out in the mirror. Press a button and a voice tells you how totally amazing and beautiful you are. Which makes us wonder: will other stores follow suit? And, if so, what would those compliments say about the store that’s saying them?
4. Nothing shows off your curves like a horizontally striped long-sleeve!
5. Girl, you could command an army in all that khaki.
6. Your younger cousin’s gonna love you when you give her this in six months.
7. Look like everyone else so you can act like your own, unique self!
8. Show how much you love your mother by wearing the same jeans as her.
2. You deserve this top to warm up for yoga.
3. You deserve this top to cool down from yoga.
4. You deserve this top to go to and from yoga.
5. Sweetie, you can use that fancy bag to carry around all your debt.
6. Who does yoga in a zippered onesie? You, that’s who!
7. You love to let it all hang out, so dress like it!
1. Those neon leggings make your legs look amazing.
2. You pay good money for your underwear, why not show it off?
3. Let everyone see the real you in this completely transparent anorak.
4. Dressing like your granny isn’t a crime, you look fab!
5. Shine on girl, just like these fluorescent-sequined harem pants.
6. This garment is just like you — complex, untouchable and hard to fit into any box.
7. You hold so many people up in your own life, you deserve these gauze suspenders to hold you up.
8. Tell everyone to stop riding up your butt by wearing a bodysuit that does exactly that.