With the craziness of the holidays, we often forget about the inevitable (and often dreaded) pop-in. When it happens, that’s when the mad panic to quickly pull something together begins. If this happens to you, don’t panic! We’re about to save the day. This super-easy cookie recipe uses just three (yes, three!) ingredients and a muffin tin. Best of all, they’ll be ready in just 12 minutes, leaving you plenty of time to pour a drink, relax, and pretend like you’ve got everything under control.
What you need
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Nutella (you can even make your own)
- 1 egg
- muffin tin
What you do
- Pre-heat over to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, Nutella and egg. You’ve just completed the hardest part of this recipe.
- Grease muffin tin and pour in cookie dough.
- Let cookies bake for 12 minutes. (This would be a good time to pour that drink)
- Take out of oven and let them cool slightly before devouring. You’re welcome.