Wow, so when we asked Adrian Stein to make us a hot cocktail, we didn’t expect two. But two is what we got! If you’re not into the coffee-based tequila cocktail (hey, some people don’t like coffee!), don’t worry. The Tequila Tromba mixologist has a spicy hot chocolate that is so unbelievably out of this world. Like heat? Want to start a fire ;)? This is going to make things real hot, real quick. Serves 1.
What you need
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 oz. Tequila Tromba
- 0.5 oz. Creme de Cacao
- 2 dashes of Fee Brothers Aztec Bitters
- Whipped cream
- Powdered cocoa
- Cayenne pepper
How it’s made
- Melt chocolate chips and combine with warm milk in a sauce pan.
- Stir in the sugar until incorporated.
- Add an ounce of Tequila Tromba, 1/2 ounce of Creme de Cacao and 2 dashes of Fee Brothers Aztec Bitters.
- Top with whipped cream, powdered cocoa and a touch of cayenne pepper.