With our extra large brains and disposable thumbs, humans were able to invent the wheel — the one item that changed the way civilization moved forward. Unfortunately, our four-legged counterparts weren’t so lucky. For the past god-knows-how-many-years animals have been making do using their own type of transportation: each other. We can’t say that it’s working out too well though.
1. Even though there’s a donkey in this first clip, the goat riding him is the real jackass:
2. You know the saying “there’s a monkey on my back”? For this adorable dog, there quite literally is, and he doesn’t seem too happy about it:
3. This little kitty looks pretty darn comfortable on his high perch, but we bet this ram thinks it’s a baaaa-d idea:
4. “Hey horse, mind if I ride on ya?” asks the cat. “Neigh!” says the horse. “Too bad,” replies the cat.
5. This horse is certainly no pushover, despite letting this goat walk all over him:
6. We have decided: This is the WORST form of transportation possible:
7. And this is definitely the best: