LOOK 1: THE METALLIC BRAIDED PONY
This look is going to take your simple 3-strand braid to the next level with a very straightforward glitter application.
- Draw the hair back into a soft, effortless pony at the nape of the neck.
- Next, do a simple 3-strand braid and fasten with an elastic at bottom.
- Now create a mixture of glitter and gel and with a makeup brush, paint the mixture on top of every other outside part of the braid for added detail.
LOOK 2: THE BRAIDED UNDERCUT WITH A GLAM WAVE
This is a bit of an edgier look, but the wave softens it and adds that touch of holiday glam.
- First, softly wave the hair and then create a deep side part.
- Then do an inverted braid on the side that’s opposite to the part.
- Once finished the braid, tie an elastic and fasten two bobby pins across the elastic to lock it in place; allow hair to fall over the back of the braid.
- To finish, pull apart the braid and add some tiny crystals, pearls or blingy pins to the braided side.
LOOK 3: THE INVERTED BRAIDED TOPKNOT
This look is as cool as it is glam! And again, an easy style with which to incorporate accessories.
- First, flip head upside down and tie a ribbon to a middle section at the nape of the neck.
- Next, start an inverted braid and finish at the point where you want your bun to be.
- Once braided to the desired area, tie hair into a ponytail. Now, add the remaining hair at the top to your ponytail and wrap into a bun; lock into place with bobby pins.
- Lastly, slightly pull apart the braid in the back for a more effortless vibe, or leave untouched for a more done-up look.
- Glitter – Michaels
- Laurel Leaf Hair Comb – Blair Nadeau Millinery*
- Triangle Hair Clips – Lemon Bling*