When you’re Beyonce, money is no object. She could buy and sell your entire family 100 times today and still have money left over to fly around the world 100,000 times. And even then, she’d still have enough money left over for a nice hat. Beyonce is filthy, disgusting, rich. And we made her this way.
So, it should come as no surprise that Beyonce dropped a mint on a new pair of shoes. Those shoes cost $409,500, and they are covered in diamonds. How many diamonds? 1,310 diamonds. She even bought an $111,563 belt from the same brand.
The shoes are called “The Borgezie Princess Diamond Constellation,” which is not a title a young person wins in a children’s beauty pageant. The House of Borgezie calls the shoes “possibly the 8th wonder of the world” and they are made from “massive diamond weight 65.50 carats all set in to a choice of platinum or 18ct gold.” These are the gaudiest shoes in the world, but they also now belong to Beyonce. But here’s what else is valued at $410,000 right now:
1. A beautiful single-family condo in Vancouver
2. 107,895 kilograms of apples
3. 171,667 cans of Molson Canadian
4. 683 Sex Aid Real Dolls
5. 6,482 tickets to a Beyonce show in Toronto
6. 14,642,857 – 17,083,333 streams on Tidal
7. Approximately 8 of Kate Middleton’s annual clothing allowance
8. 19 Hyundai Elantras, the most popular passenger car in Canada in 2015