- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 8 PC Traditional Naan Rounds
- 5 tbsp PC Aioli Creamy Garlic Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups PC Tre Formaggi Shredded Italian Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In saucepan of boiling water, cook broccoli for 1-½ to 2 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain well. Cool on cutting board for 2 minutes, then chop into small pieces. Set aside.
- Place wire rack on a large rimmed baking sheet. Arrange naan rounds on rack. Divide and spread aioli over each naan. Scatter broccoli over naan rounds, then cheese.
- Bake in centre of oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbling. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
- Makes 4 servings.
Tip: Serve two per person as a main course or one per person as an appetizer.
Recipe courtesy Marc Ruston for President’s Choice