- 3 (8 oz) pkgs of House Foods Tofu Shirataki Spaghetti Shaped
- ½ cup green cabbage
- ½ cup red cabbage
- ½ cup carrot matchsticks
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ½ cup of spinach
- 1 ½ tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 ½ tbsp. fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 ½ tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- Rinse and drain Tofu Shirataki noodles well. Pat dry using paper towels. Put in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Drain excess liquid and pat dry. Cut noodles to manageable size.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender except for the oil and process just until smooth. Add the oil and continue processing just until well blended. Set aside.
- Combine noodles with dressing and toss several times. Set aside for at least 30 minutes for noodles to absorb flavours.
- To assemble salad, add cabbage, carrots, mint and cilantro to noodle mixture and toss gently. Add mesclun and toss gently again. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Recipe courtesy House Foods