Makes 2 puddings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: Overnight plus 5 minutes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 cup (250 ml) coconut milk
- 1 cup (250 ml) plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chia seeds
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) maple syrup
- 1/4 (1 ml) ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
WHAT YOU DO:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, yogurt and chia seeds until the seeds are dispersed throughout. Stir in the coconut, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour into two small jars, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Recipe excerpted from The School Year Survival Cookbook.