Chocolate-Dipped Banana Crunch Roll-Up Pops
Makes 8 roll-up pops
What you need:
- 4 large whole- grain wraps
- ½ cup natural almond butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup minced dried cherries
- ½ cup high-fibre bran buds cereal
- 4 large bananas
- ½ cup finely chopped 70% dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup minced pistachios
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts
WHAT YOU DO:
- Have ready 8 ice-pop sticks. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Lay the wraps on a clean surface and spread almond butter on each wrap. Sprinkle the dried cherries and cereal evenly among the wraps on top of the almond butter. Place a banana at the bottom edge of one wrap, then roll up the banana in the wrap. Repeat with the remaining wraps.
- Cut each pop in half, then insert an ice-pop stick into the un-cut end of the banana. Place the pops on the baking sheet and freeze for 5-10 minutes.
Make the Toppings
- Meanwhile, place the chocolate and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl and place it over a small saucepan filled with 1 inch of water. Bring water to a bare simmer and let the chocolate gently melt, stirring often.
- Dip the pops cut side down into the chocolate and then, without turning it upright, hold it over another bowl and sprinkle the chocolate with pistachios, coconut, and hemp hearts.