Let’s face it; we’re all guilty of spending a little too much time on the couch, and with Shonda Rhimes’ new show about to launch, we don’t expect our habits to change any time soon. It’s not that we want to be unhealthy, it’s just that we have so many amazing TV shows at our fingertips, and we need to have our finger on the pulse! Of course, we should also have our finger on our own pulse to make sure we still have one.
We know it’s hard to get to the gym every day, but it’s actually super easy to get in a solid workout from the comfort of your own home. After all, it’s important to have balance in life… and your core.
1. Sit down, stand up. Repeat.
2. If you don’t have weights, you probably have some bottles of wine. They’ll do.
3.Not saying you should, but if you wanted to do a bicep curl with one hand, and eat popcorn with the other, you could.
4. It’s hard to see the TV while doing push-ups, but that’s what opening credits are for.
5. Jump for joy for exercising in the sweats that you’d never actually wear to the gym.
6. You’ll have a 6-pack by the time you’re all caught up on Billions.