Crispy Chocolate Banana Rice Bars
This recipe is: egg-free, oat-free, wheat-free & peanut-free
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seed butter or WOW butter
- 3 cups rice cereal
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
WHAT YOU DO:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Soften banana with a fork until squishy and easy to mix. Add in vanilla, maple syrup, flax, hemp and sunflower seed or WOW butter until well combined.
- Slowly mix in the rice puff cereal and chocolate until combined, gently so you don’t break it up too much.
- Pour in a greased 8 x 8 pan and bake for 15 minutes until the bars firm up.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely (refrigeration may help!).
- Once cooled, cut into squares or bars. Store in fridge or freezer.