Ugh, that didn’t go down so well.
A dog in Wisconsin recently puked up a diamond ring that had been missing for five years.
The discovery was made after Tucker, aka “the food burglar,” overdid it when he swallowed an entire popsicle ― stick and all. It didn’t take long for the 10-year-old dog to get sick, but nobody expected him to vomit up precious metals.
“I look in the paper towel and here is my wedding ring,” Lois Matykowski says in the video above. “I kid you not. My wedding ring was in Tucker’s puke!”
Oh glorious day!
Now for the burning question: How did something take that long to pass through the pooch’s digestive system? Tucker’s veterinarian is guessing that the popsicle stick could have dislodged the ring, which may have been stuck in the dog’s stomach the whole time. Thankfully, followup X-rays have since revealed that there’s nothing else hiding up there.
Now wait…where did those earrings go?