Have a party coming up or an occasion to treat yo’self? If you’re tired of being that friend whose contribution to the spread consists of a box of clementines and some After Eights (we’re not the only ones, right?), have we got the appetizer for you! It’s the most delicious, cheesiest, easiest, carb-iest app you could hope for.
Ready for this?
What you need
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- One baguette
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp parsley
What you do
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix and mash the cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, artichoke hearts and garlic powder in a medium bowl.
- Cut baguette into four segments. Rip the guts out of the bread. (Feel free to snack on said fluffy guts while you are “cooking.”)
- Stuff your cheesy veggie mixture into the hollowed out bread. Slice ‘er up and reassemble on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Mix together butter, fresh garlic and parsley. Paint the souped up garlic butter over the baguette. Don’t be shy.
- Wrap ‘er up in the foil and bake for 25 minutes.
Now, eat! Eat it all yourself! On second thought, that won’t impress your friends at all. Gently transport your foil-wrapped treasure to whatever table it will be gracing and enjoy
all of it yourself! with your friends.