@YourMorning –eBates/Amazon – Retweet to Win
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
August 24, 2018 at 8:00 am ET to August 25, at 7:59 am ET
The @YourMorning TWITTER contest (the “Contest”) is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Contest Sponsor (defined below) and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the administration of this Contest (see below for details). Twitter is hereby completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Contest Sponsor and not to Twitter. You may only use your one (1) personal Twitter account (your “Account”) to participate in this Contest. You will need to register for an Account if you don’t already have one. Registration on Twitter is free and you can register at www.twitter.com by following the on-screen instructions.
1. The Contest starts at 8:00 AM ET on Friday, August 24, 2018 and closes on Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 7:59 AM ET (the “Contest Period”). There are two (10) prizes (each, a “Prize”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Limit of one (1) Prize per person/household.
2. TO ENTER from your Account, follow the Contest Sponsor’s official Twitter account (“@YourMorning”) and retweet (each an “Entry Tweet”) the following phrase “We’re celebrating teachers with @Crayola and want to help inspire creativity in the classroom. You can enter to win one of two gift baskets full of #Crayola products for your teacher. All you have to do is retweet and follow to enter.” during the Contest Period. In order to be eligible, your Entry Tweet must include “@YourMorning” (each a “Mention”) so that your Entry Tweet appears in the Contest Sponsor’s Mentions tab. Eligible entrants will need to become a “follower” of @YourMorning (the “Follower(s)”) in order to be notified if you are a potential Prize winner in accordance with the procedure outlined below. To become a Follower, an eligible entrant must: (i) visit www.twitter.com/TheSocialCTV; or (ii) from his/her Twitter home page, click on the “Find People” tab and perform a search for “@YourMorning“; and (iii) click on the “Follow” button corresponding to @YourMorning. Entrants may discontinue following @YourMorning after the completion of the notification, eligibility verification and Prize fulfillment procedures outlined in these Rules. Any Entry Tweet that does not follow the above format will be discarded and will not be eligible for entry in this Contest. Incorrect and/or incomplete Entry Tweets and Entry Tweets received outside the applicable Contest Period, and/or Entry Tweets that contain obscene, offensive, or any language communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images to which Contest Sponsor wishes to associate itself (all as determined by Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be void. All Entry Tweets must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at www.twitter.com. By following @YourMorning and sending your Entry Tweet you agree to be legally bound by these official rules and regulations (the “Rules”). Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in this Contest is prohibited and will automatically result in disqualification. All Entry Tweets are subject to verification. Limit of one (1) Entry Tweet per individual and per Account. If it is discovered that you attempted to exceed this limitation, all of your Entry Tweets will be void. In the event of a dispute, Entry Tweets received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the Account used to submit the Entry Tweet in question. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an Account by Twitter. An entrant/Follower may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Account used to submit the Entry Tweet in question. Creating multiple Twitter accounts in order to exceed the limits on Entry Tweets stated herein may result in the disqualification of such Entry Tweets (as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion).
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your Account is set to “protected mode”, your Entry Tweet and/or responses may not be visible in Contest Sponsor’s inbox and may not thus be received by Contest Sponsor unless you previously consented to permit Contest Sponsor to see your Entry Tweet and/or responses. If you opt to use Twitter via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter the Contest), standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your services agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Contest. Participation in this Contest by mobile device means that you understand that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to this Contest, including notifying you if you are a potential Prize winner (if applicable), which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier’s rate plan. Text messaging may not be available from all mobile phone service carriers and handset models. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions.
3. The contest sponsor is Bell Media Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
4. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) and be of the age of majority in the province/territory in which he/she resides. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, prize suppliers, promotional or advertising agencies and/or any other entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”), are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within the three (3) months preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are also ineligible to enter.
5. PRIZES: There are ten (10) Prizes available to be won. The approximate retail value of each Prize is approx. $100 CAD. The Prize consists of:
- One $100 Amazon.ca gift card
- The Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize (in whole or in part) for a prize of equal or greater value in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
7. On Thursday, August 30, 2018 at approximately 9:00 AM ET, a random draw for the Prizes will take place at Bell Media Inc., Toronto, ON from among all eligible Entry Tweets received during the Contest Period. The first (1) entrant drawn will each be deemed a potential Prize winner. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible Entry Tweets received during the Contest Period. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won the Prize by using the direct message or @Reply feature on Twitter to the Account that submitted the potentially winning Entry Tweet, within two (2) business days from the draw. Each potential winner must respond within two (2) business days according to the instructions in the notification, or he or she will be disqualified. It is the entrant’s responsibility to set his or her Account settings to accept such contacts by Contest Sponsor and to timely check his or her Account for any such direct messages or @Replies. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded a Prize, potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read and complied with these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsor and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of the potential winners, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until qualified winners has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than Friday, September 14, 2018.
8. By entering this Contest, each entrant and participant automatically agrees to accept, be legally bound by and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entrants and Entry Tweets, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
9. Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and/or select a winner from previously received eligible Entry Tweets. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
Toronto, ON M5V2Z5
11. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and French version of the Rules, the English version shall prevail.
12. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
LEGALS for the @YourMorning TWITTER Contest
No purchase necessary. Contest starts at 8:00 AM ET on Friday, August 24, 2018 and closes on Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 7:59 AM ET. Open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are of the age of majority in the province/territory in which they reside. Two (10) prizes (approximate retail value of prize is $100). Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entry tweets received during the Contest Period. Correct answer to a mathematical skill testing question required. Some restrictions apply. Complete contest rules available at yourmorning.ca/.