An easy way to jazz up store-bought dinner rolls.
GARLIC AND HERB ROLLS
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 12 dinner rolls
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2–3 teaspoons chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, thyme, sage, oregano, or rosemary
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3–4 tablespoons coarsely grated Parmigiano Reggiano*, optional
WHAT YOU DO:
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and nestle the dinner rolls into a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
- While the oven heats, combine the melted butter, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper in a bowl then brush and pour this lovely mixture over the rolls.
- Scatter the top of the rolls with Parmigiano, if using, and pop in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the tops are golden and the garlic is just cooked.