It’s wintertime and you know what that means. Say hello to Mr. Cough, Mrs. Sneeze-Cough and little Runny Nose. You don’t always want to welcome them into your life, but, alas, they somehow find a way to let themselves in. If you want to get rid of this pesky family, grandma’s got your back with her best-ever cold remedy tea. Drink a cup of this bad boy, infused with ginger, lemons and cinnamon (mmm) and we’re sure that annoying cold fam will disappear.
What you need
- 2 pieces ginger root (peeled and sliced)
- 3 lemons (halved)
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- honey to taste
What you do
- Fill a large pot with 10 cups of water.
- Add ginger, lemons and cinnamon sticks.
- Bring to a boil, then remove from heat…let cool slightly.
- Strain into cup and finish with a spoonful of honey.