A French-inspired egg sauce!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 6 cornichons, diced
- 4 tablespoons capers, roughly chopped
- 4 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup tarragon, chopped
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
WHAT YOU DO:
- Whisk mustards, oil and vinegar together until it is emulsified. Gently fold in the cornichons, capers and eggs. Stir in the herbs, salt and pepper.
- Serve over roasted vegetables or your favourite salad.