- 4 pork chops (100g each, fat removed)
- Glaze (¼ cup of glaze per serving)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup peach jam
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs honey
- 4 tbs smoked paprika
- 2 tsp low-sodium salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbs fresh thyme
- Using a bowl, combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Once combined, separate ¼ cup of glaze for basting. Set aside the remainder of the glaze for serving after everything is cooked.
- Place pork chops along with the glaze in a resealable bag and place in the fridge. Rotate the pork chops once at the four-hour mark.
- Season the pork chops with low sodium salt, making sure to distribute it evenly, and set aside.
- Once seasoned, place the pork chops on medium high heat. After 5 minutes of cooking, flip the pork chops and start basting with the glaze (approximately ¼ cup). After pork chops are cooked (around the 10 minute mark), continue basting and flipping them in order to achieve a caramelized glaze.
- Serve with additional glaze if desired.
For the glaze:
For the pork chops:
TIP: When the juices run clear your pork chops are ready to eat.
Recipe courtesy Hellmann’s Canada