- 2 lbs chicken wings
- ¼ cup Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sriracha sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp low-sodium salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs garlic powder
For the garnish:
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup green onions (optional)
- Start by juicing the limes into a bowl.
- Measure and add all of the remaining ingredients into the bowl.
- Once ingredients are in the bowl, whisk together and add wings.
- Toss wings in the sauce and place them into a resealable bag.
- Refrigerate wings for 8 hours, rotating the bag at the 4-hour mark.
- When ready to grill, heat only half of the grill at medium high heat.
- Place the wings on the side of the grill that is turned off. Close the lid and allow the wings to “bake”.
- Flip the wings after 15 minutes. The wings should be browned and caramelized.
- After the full 30 minutes, remove from grill and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Slice green onions (optional) and place over top of wings. Enjoy!
- Serves 8.
- If the wings are getting too dark, too fast, reduce the heat of the grill or leave the bbq uncovered until ready to flip.
- No time to marinate? No problem! Place the wings on the grill and cook for 20 minutes. Glaze them with the sauce using a brush for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Recipe courtesy Hellmann’s