Finding a hotel that is enjoyable for both you and your kids can be a tough job.
And since we all know parenting is tough enough as it is, we thought we’d do the legwork for you. Trip Advisor just released its annual list of Traveller’s Choice Awards, which includes the best hotels for families. So it’s safe to say that these are, without a doubt, the best hotels to take the kids to. Because unlike other awards where hotels are judged by some hoity-toity “expert”, these awards are distributed based on the reviews written by average Joes like yourself.
Stress no longer, parents, and check out the list below:
Hands down, these are the best hotels for you and your kids
11. Staybridge Suites Lake Buena VistaStaybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista in Florida is located just a stone's throw away from so many places your kids will love, including Walt Disney World Theme Parks, the Downtown Disney Area (for adults), ESPN's Wide World of Sports and Disney's Hollywood Studios. The suites all come equipped with kitchens and there's even a pool outside to splash around in. Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista
10. Sani ClubThere's plenty to keep the little ones occupied at Sani Club in Greece. It offers a childcare program where your kids can meet others their own age and play games, sports and paint each other's faces while you pass out in the sand. Just try not to sleep through lunch! Sani Club
9. Club Med PalmiyeAt Club Med Palmiye in Turkey, kids can get creative with graffiti or express their inner art in various other ways, from singing to creating crazy signs. Teens should definitely check out the flying trapeze and movie night on the beach.Club Med Palmiye
8. Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La EsmeraldaPirate parties, cookie workshops, climbing walls and treasure hunts all await your kids at Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda in Mexico. Not enough to keep them occupied? They can also take a piñata-making class, swamp walks or hit the climbing wall. This place even features a spa just for children! Melia.com
7. Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and SpaBeaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa offers many of the same services as its predecessor in Jamaica, including a pirate-themed waterpark. But, your kid is guaranteed to be cooler than they were before after checking out the Scratch DJ Academy where they'll learn the ins and outs of mixing and, of course, scratching. There's also a tropical train that can show you and your family around the resort's grounds. Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa
6. Beaches Negril Resort & SpaIf you want to just drop your kids somewhere and hit the water, Beaches Negril Resort & Spa in Jamaica might be the right pick for you. There's a teen-only game room where you can divest yourself of the little rebels. For younger kids, there's a supervised camp that can take care of them, or a pirate-themed waterpark. Additionally, you can leave them in the custody of Sesame Street characters, where they can bird watch with Big Bird, have story time with Elmo and more. Facebook/Getaways Done Your Way
5. Floridays ResortIn addition to offering shuttle service to all of the area's theme parks, Floridays Resort in Orlando features many areas for your kids to enjoy themslves. Including pools, a game room, a sand play area and even poolside shows like Alvin & The Chipmunks. Each spacious suite has two bathrooms, a kitchen, TV, balcony and more. Floridays Resort
4. Tulemar Bungalows & VillasYour kids will likely be too distracted by all the nearby wildlife and monkeys to even notice some of the awesome programs Tulemar Bungalows & Villas in Costa Rica offers. Nonetheless, they include ziplining, ATV tours, whitewater rafting, horseback riding and sportfishing. You also wont find a main hotel building here, as visitors instead stay at a collection of individual properties, including treetop bungalows.Facebook/Christian Smith
3. The Reserve at Paradisus Palma RealWhether you're a baby, child, teen or adult, The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real in the Dominican Republic is a perfect choice. There are literally too many activities to even list, but some of the standout ones include magic shows, a treasure hunt, science workshops, bike rides, mini discos and karaoke. Adults, meanwhile, can snorkel, take dance or cigar-making classes or jam out to the resident DJ. Melia.com
2. Salinas do Maragogi All Inclusive ResortSalinas do Maragogi All Inclusive Resort in Brazil is fantastic because not only does it feature amazing family-friendly amenities like pools, foosball and video and board games, it also includes child-proof rooms and on-site babysitters for hire. Any areas designated for children are also monitored by specially-trained staff, meaning you can head straight for the beautiful beach out front! Facebook/Glaysson Max
1. Cavallino BiancoItaly's Cavallino Bianco is so suited for children that it even has its own Chuckie Cheese-like mascot to keep them company. But kids can also perfect their kitchen skills in cooking classes, or star in their very own theatre production. If they get bored of that, there's also playrooms, ski and bike lessons and, of course, arts and crafts.Cavallino Bianco